Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Blogging Break......

Hi all....I know I took a REALLY long break from bloggin... I got caught up with parties...how many views I had....the "bigger blogs"...all of a sudden having a blog was pressure....not fun. I decided to take a breather...and decide why I really wanted to be a blogger. I started my blog because I love to decorate...and I wanted to share this with other decor enthusiasts. I loved the exchange of creativity it provided....and of course the lovely people I met along the way! So...here I am ...again. I have done lots to my house,and excited to share it. I won"t get caught up in all the other stuff...it was making me CRAZY!!!! I hope you all enjoy my little blog...and I am happy to keep that way. My illusions of granger are over!!!!! LOL LOL

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Debbie! So excited to be following you once again! heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you've been working on in your house... And this is the way I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls....I SO appreciate it!!!!! Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!