Monday, May 6, 2013

More Home Goods Bargains!!!!!!

Hi friends hope this week finds you all well!!!! I have recently been moving things around a bit.... SURPRISE!,,,, Lol I found some great bargains at my fav haunt Home Goods, and of course this always starts the old switcheroo !!!!! I also just got my new French Stripe roman shades in my Dining room. They turned out beautiful.... although the girl who made them for me faced some challenges! I will be posting about them soon.... My party attendance has been dropping as of late... not sure what I am doing wrong.... anyone have any advice ? I even send out email reminders... It's my party and I will cry if I want to... LOL Oh well... when I am off in the Summer I will have more time to devote to my blog...

Got this great... ball of green? lol Not sure what you call it....but I liked it!!!!

 

Picked up this great wicker chest.....

 

Love this sign... and when it comes to decorating I always do......

 

 

Cute number box I filled with a flower.....

White distressed wood box I filled with of course.... white flowers!!!!

 

 

Ok..... Just added him cause he is so stinkin cute!!!! He did not come from Home Goods. LOL

And a shameless plug for the New York Knicks !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You must have a good eye. The Seagrass chest is a great buy. You really hit the jackpot. Love it all, good for you.
    Lucky gal, no HomeGoods where I live, none of the good stores at all except in Denver. We did get a TJMaxx around first of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, when is your next party? I didn't see any information in the post. Thanks! Cindy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we do not have a Home Goods near us. I love the boxwood orbs and the straw chest. Of course the dog is a cutie! Your mantel is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!