Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Dream Kitchen....The Beginning!!!!!!

Hi all... I know I have been a slacker!!!! Have not posted in a couple weeks...been very busy with post Christmas stuff. With my Christmas money from my parents, I have decided to re- do my kitchen!!!! Now I can do this frugally because my hubby is a carpenter....we need paint... tile...and new counters. Now I know this is nuts... My kitchen is two years old!!!! However... I chose dark cabinets again and I am tired of the dark...we are going with a cream color. I want to do subway tile on the backsplash....and dark wood counters. I am going for romantic farmhouse...we shall see!!! Lol This project will take a while....hubby will work on it on weekends. I plan to blog it each step of the way!!!

Love the subway tile and dark wood counters!!!!!

 

Love these White cabinets... and White wash floor!!!! Oh I am dreamin......

The dark is done!!!! lol

 

 

This is the color I chose....

Well....let the re -vamp begin!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. How fun to be planning AND to have a handy husband. My husband grudgingly helps with my projects. Although, he is supportive of my desire to make a mess.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have a great time planning and executing. Sounds exciting!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your dream kitchen when you get it all done.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be beautiful! I love linking up to your parties ;)
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be great, waiting on pins and needles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful way to start the year. I’m really excited for you, Deb! So you’re planning to transform it into a white kitchen or something in line with a bright theme? Well, that’s a good decision. I’ll support you all the way. Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting...can't wait to see the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see it all finished! I love the colors your chose. This will be so exciting to see the step by step project. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. Love seeing your great projects.

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be so interesting for me. I'll come back to see how your kitchen is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun you are going to have, remodeling a kitchen is always great. I hope that it will include everything that you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s good that your hubby didn’t hesitate to help you with the renovations! Haha! I am also renovating a part of our house – the dining area to be exact – and it’s kinda hard to do that on the weekends. It’s just so nice that my wife here is very supportive, and with that, I’m doing well with the renovations. Will be looking forward to the result of your project.

    Keaton Oakes

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!