Thursday, October 4, 2012

Christmas In October?

 

Ok...I know it is only October, but since my Pinterest frenzy I have come across many Christmas pics!!!! I typed in Cottage Christmas and I thought my head would explode!!!! I got that twinge of excitement even though Christmas is a ways away...so of course, my wheels start turning!!! I lay in bed thinking of my Christmas mantel....mmmm m m........lol. Anyhoo.....here are some pictures to dream and drool over!!!!!' Stay Peaceful!!!!! Debbie

 

ok....napkin for my chin please!!!!lol. Sweet dreams!!!!!!!

 

7 comments:

  1. It'll be here before we know it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it.....snowed in Denver today!!!!!!lol Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the beautiful inspiration. We finally have cool weather for a change. LOL Your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures :)thanks for stopping by and swapping buttons.I have added your button and now following by GFC ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie- Thanks for visiting Mrs. White Twig & Tea. Would love to swap button since I'm a newbie also! -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am hooked on pinterest, is the first one tumble weeds or what?
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!