Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Porch Time!!!!!

Hi all.....Fall is my fav time of year! The cool weather,the colorful leaves,and of course the decorating!!!! I just started with my porch...could not wait to get my Mums!!!! Of course alot of my stuff came from Homegoods ....surprised? Lol This year I got a Fall garland piece for over my front door....but I ended up using it as a wreath instead!!!! I also picked up a great pumpkin that lights up.....I got a real deal on that one. I saw it in a catalog for $48....I got it for $20!!!!!! I actually am on my way to Homegoods right now....my laundry looks like it threw up in my closet !!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh did I mention Fall is a great time to get organized!!!! Stay Peaceful....Debbie

I like the oblong shape of it!!!!!

 

The pumpkin light! I love that it is White....

 

now to the inside!!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the white pumpkin light great deal your porch looks good enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your lovely porch. This is such an awesome post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party. Hope you can join us. :-)

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!